As winter dies out and Spring engulfs us, it's natural to feel restless in our homes; as though they don't quite 'fit' us anymore. Fall back in love with your home with our simple ways to 'Spring-ify' it.
1. Add indoor plants. Spring is all about nature coming back to life after winter. What better way to embrace this than with new plants for your home. Choose a mixture of foliage and floral for the best effect.
2. Introduce colours. Refer to the Dulux Colour forecast for some inspiration as to which colours will be 'in' for 2023. You can opt for elegant blues and greens or you may prefer more youthful and fun colours such as peach, pink, and purple. You can introduce these hues with simple accessories like throws and cushions or be bold with a feature door (check out some further coloured door inspiration on our Pinterest page).
3. De-clutter with a Spring clean. Spring cleaning always comes to mind this time of year and it's a rewarding habit to get into. Clear out whatever you don't believe to be useful or beautiful and you'll free up valuable space.
4. Change up your artwork. Art and nature photographic prints are so affordable and accessible these days. Add a floral or nature photographic print to bring the outdoors in.
5. Invest in outdoor furniture. You'll be spending more time outdoors from now on so you want to be able to relax, dine and entertain in comfort and style. Invest in a new deck chair, table setting or stylish shade-cloth.
All images from our Pinterest page.